JANUARY SALE! Get 20% off everything*
*Discount applied at checkout. No coupon code needed. Offer excludes clearance, bundles and gift cards.
Introducing New Peel off Strip Gel Base Coat
No more acetone/soaking! SensatioNail StripGel Peel Off base coat is an air-dry base that helps you easily remove SensatioNail Original gel polish from nails by simply peeling it off when ready, without damaging nails, whilst maintaining up to 2 weeks of gel manicure wear.
How to use Strip Gel Base Coat
- First prepare your nails. Gently push cuticles back with stick provided then file nails to shape. Buff lightly all over with the finest side of the buffer to remove shine, then wash hands in washing up liquid and dry thoroughly.
- Wipe with cleanser on a lint free wipe for nail dehydration. The easiest way to complete your manicure is to do 4 fingers on one hand, 4 fingers on the other, then both thumbs.
- Apply the base coat all over the nail and allow to air dry for a few seconds.
- Follow this with your SensatioNail manicure (apply SensatioNail Original colour polish, cure in the SensatioNail LED lamp, repeat, apply top coat, cure, wipe with cleanser if using original top coat, no need if using no wipe top coat - all items available separately)
- Do not remove within the first 48 hours after applying.
- When ready to remove, gently lift the polish at the cuticle or side edge and peel away slowly.
- After removal there will be tacky layer left on the nail. This can be rubbed into the nail plate like a ridge filler or wiped away with cleanser.